Order Now  About Me    Contact Me  Common Questions    Upcoming Events

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Letter from a Girlfriends on the Go fan!

Hello Suzie!


I am a newly (for about 5 months) converted freezer meal mom and I just wanted to take a second to tell you how thankful I am for your books! I am not kidding when I say that they've/you've changed my life! I too, am a busy mom of 5, with a husband who is finishing up his degree. Freezer meals have allowed me to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with my busy family.



I was introduced to your G.O.G book by a friend of a friend who was thinking about starting a group. She was kind enough to let me borrow it so I could glance through it. I fell in love with it, so the very next day I bought one of my own from our local LDS bookstore (Farr West Books). Since then, I have joined my friend's group PLUS started my own group. Now I am enjoying (at least) 20 freezer meals a month. Your books have given me the tools and motivation that make preparing freezer meals fun and easy(not to mention affordable)! I very rarely have to prepare dinner now and I am even finding some nights that I actually want to because I miss it. I know weird, huh!? Usually on those nights I plan on feeding my family a meal from the freezer, then I freeze the meal I prepared. It's wonderful! I've also been experimenting with "test freezing" some of my family's favorite recipes so we have those on hand, too.



Slowly I am mastering the art of freezer meals and am less overwhelmed with the stresses of preparing dinner every night. I have converted several of my close friends and family members and they too are so thankful! I was even asked to give a brief talk in one of our additional R.S meetings on how freezer meals have helped in my life and I referred the people who attended to your books. Honestly, I wish I was this good at sharing the gospel with others. Maybe I should start working on that with the little extra time I have now. :)



I recently started following your blog and I look forward to trying out your new recipes and ideas from F.O.G. Thanks again for your help and inspiration.





Here's to stress-free dinner nights and more time with my sweet family!



Sincerely,

Marcy Butterworth

No comments:

Post a Comment